Term Dates 2020
Term 1 Feb 3- April 16
Term 2 May 3 - July 9
Term 3 July 26- Oct 1
Term 4 Oct 18 - Dec 12 (TBC)
First Day at School
|First Day at School
Welcome to Otonga School.
We hope you enjoy your learning journey with us.
Before the first day it is really helpful if you can do the following:
- Have enrolled at the office.
- Have purchased a stationery pack. These can be purchased at OfficeMax on Fenton St (Covering books is optional). You will need a book bag as well.
- Your child will need a wide- brimmed sunhat and a named water bottle.
- Please ensure all clothing is named
On the first day:
- Report to the office, even if you have already enrolled, and you will be taken to your classroom.
- Have your child hang up their bag in the designated area. Check with your teacher if you are unsure.
- Find where your child needs to put their book bag, stationery and water bottle.
- Show your child where the toilets are and where to wash their hands.
- Make yourselves known to the teacher or teachers so they know your child has arrived.
- Inform the teacher/s of your child’s after school pick up arrangements.
Remember to ask if you are unsure about anything.
We are there to help!
We hope your child has a wonderful day.